Policy and Information Index
Racer Parts Wholesale Shipping Policy:
FREE STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING on ORDERS OVER $99.00!
Ground Shipping charges:
Orders up to $70.00- $7.99 Shipping Charge
Orders $70.01 to $98.99- $9.99 Shipping Charge
Orders Over $99.00- FREE SHIPPING
- Orders shipping Standard Ground Shipping will ship via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or US Mail.
- Most orders placed by 2pm EST ship the same-day from our warehouse in Indianapolis. Typical shipping time is 1-5 business days. If you need your order by a specific date, please select an expedited method or call to place your order.
- Orders requested to ship via US Mail (PO Boxes only) will have the same shipping charges as above, however the package will not be insured (if lost or damaged, the customer is responsible) and is not trackable. While we will ship to PO Boxes, we recommend shipping to a physical address and selecting Standard Ground Shipping.
- Orders shipped outside of the 48 contiguous states will be charged accordingly and will be added at the time of shipment- call if you would like to know the exact charge prior to order completion. Any duties or fees associated with international shipping are the customer's responsibility. Shipping quotes are for shipping charges only.
- These charges only apply to the 48 contiguous states. Call for further details.
- Oversize and overweight items, such as fuel cells, fuel jugs, seats and scales, may have additional oversize shipping charges.
Expedited orders will incur the following charges:
- 3-Day Service- $22.00
- 2-Day Service- $31.00
- Next Day Service (by Noon next day)- $48.00
- These charges exclude oversize and overweight items, such as scales, oil, fuel cells and fuel jugs, and only apply to the 48 contiguous states. Call for further details.
- Please note that shipping time is based on business days. Saturday and Sunday are not business days. If an order ships on Friday, Next Day Service will deliver the order on Monday, 2-Day Service will deliver the order on Tuesday and 3-Day Service will deliver the order on Wednesday. If you have any questions on shipping time, please call.
- Dealer quantities and Dealer orders excluded from flat-rate ground and expedited shipping charges. Please call for further information.
- Most orders entered by 2pm EST ship the same day. If your order is time-sensitive, please call 1-800-397-7815 to ensure that the product is in stock and that we received the order.
- Any package requiring an address correction will be assessed a $14.00 fee per package to cover the additional shipper's charges.
We are located at 1725 Wales Ave., Suite A, Indianapolis, IN 46218 and are open M-F, 8-5 EST.
We offer a 5% will call discount- order online and select Will Call as your shipping method.
We'll add the 5% discount when we receive and process your order.
Guaranteed Lowest Prices!
If you find a lower price on a product that we carry, we’ll match it! The item must be the exact same item and does not include closeouts, seconds or discontinued items. Auction, Forum, Ebay, or other similar outlets where there is no guarantee of quality or condition of product are also excluded. The item must also be in stock and ready for shipment. To receive a price match on an item, please contact us with the details at email@example.com or call 1-800-397-7815.
We prefer Visa or Mastercard. We also accept Discover and American Express. Online payment options also include checking out via PayPal and Checkout by Amazon. Please DO NOT SEND CASH. For all orders outside the United States, we require pre-payment via wire transfer in U.S. dollars (see International Customers section below for more information). If you prefer to send a check, please contact us for the complete total of the order, including product and shipping costs. So that personal checks may clear our bank, orders are held a minimum of 10 business days prior to shipment. To eliminate any delay, you may send a money order or cashier’s check. We do not do COD orders.
State tax laws require payment of 7% tax on the merchandise value of any order sent to residents of Indiana.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns/exchanges are gladly accepted within 30 days on new products in resalable condition in the original packaging.
-A customer must call 1-800-397-7815 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for a return merchandise authorization number prior to shipping the product back to RPW.
- Please copy your invoice, write the return merchandise authorization (RMA) number on it and return it with the product to:
Racer Parts Wholesale
ATTN: Returns, RMA #XXXX
1725 Wales Ave., Suite A
Indianapolis, IN 46218
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. If you are exchanging an item, any additional charges will be charged to the original form of payment.
- Please repack all items so that they will not be damaged in shipment. RPW is not responsible for freight on damaged return shipments. Please insure items appropriately.
- All merchandise will be inspected by RPW before credit is issued.
- SPECIAL AND CUSTOM ORDERS, ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS AND UNDERGARMENTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE- this includes, but is not limited to, fuel cells, all electrical products and all undergarments.
- If you receive an order that is damaged in shipment, please retain all boxes and packing materials. Contact us as with 5 days of receipt and we will have the shipper inspect and pick up the damaged items. We will re-ship the order once the damage claim has been settled with the shipper.
- Please note: All refused shipments will be charged additional shipping charges to cover return shipping costs and will be assessed a 15% restocking fee. The remainder will be credited back to the customer's original form of payment upon receipt of the item.
As an alternative to refusing a shipment, please call us and follow the return procedure above.
Occasionally we will not have an item in stock for immediate shipment. You will be notified via e-mail within 1 business day of placing your order if an item is out of stock. If requested, we will ship you as much of your order as possible and forward the back-ordered items when they become available. If you wish to cancel a back-ordered item, please contact us promptly. Should you wish to have your order shipped ahead of back ordered items, you will be charged the standard shipping fees on all shipments.
Racer Parts Wholesale ships internationally every day and we welcome your orders. Many international customers find that our large inventory, fast shipment and favorable exchange rates make it advantageous to order from Racer Parts Wholesale. We ship internationally using UPS, USPS or FedEx and accept payment via wire transfer. Place your order as usual and we will contact you with wire transfer instructions. Due to wire transfer fees and international shipping costs, we recommend a minimum $200.00 order (plus shipping and wire transfer fee). Note - This does not apply to Canada or Puerto Rico. We look forward to doing business with you!
Most items in our catalog carry a manufacturers warranty. The guarantees of most manufacturers cover material and workmanship of their product, but do not cover failure of their product due to misuse, faulty installation or failure of a related part. No warranties of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose, or affirmation of fact, or other warranty, expressed or implied, other than any available manufacturers warranties are extended or granted by Racer Parts Wholesale. There is no warranty on electrical parts or oil coolers.
Please note: we are racers and riders too and sometimes we go too fast. Should there be a pricing error on the site, we will let you know as soon as possible.
All fraud, without exception, will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Credit card charge backs will be considered fraudulent if no attempt was made to notify us that a problem existed, or to resolve or clarify a situation or matter. Please contact us at 1-800-397-7815 or email@example.com as a positive means to resolve all matters. All credit card charge backs that are ultimately reversed by the customer's bank will be assessed an additional $75 fee for the time and expense involved in investigating and responding to the complaint.